SEO audit is a set of actions that help to examine both internal and external factors influencing the website ranking in search results.
Why do you need SEO audit?
- You have difficulties with TOP position taking, visitor attraction, sales.
- You need to understand the current situation, how effective your website promotion is and if there is potential for its growth.
- You faced a specific problem (your website fell out of the index, the traffic is down etc.).
- You have a new website and need some recommendations on its optimization and further improvement.
What are we going to do? What does the audit include?
- Analysis of all the internal factors and their correspondence with the current search engine requirements (the website structure, interlinking, content, meta tags, technical setups are examined).
- Analysis of the website in the search engine index.
- Analysis of the external factors connected with the website.
- Analysis of the competitors’ websites and the whole competition process within the topic and region.
- Analysis of the commercial ranking factors.
What will you get after the audit completion?
- The detailed picture of the situation, of how competitive your website is, what visibility share it takes, what technical problems and deficiencies exist.
- Specific tasks on internal optimization: what should be done and where (for software engineers, content developers, and marketing experts).
- Recommendations on the further external factor development.
- Recommendations on the website improvement and expansion.
All the audits are done individually! No vacuity and ordinary reports from online services. All on point and regarding your website!